What is PewDiePie net worth? PewDiePie is a Swedish comedian and online video producer, best known for his YouTube vlogs.
Pewdiepie has the largest number of subscribers and followers, has more than 48 million subscribers for its YouTube channel, and interestingly enough, the only thing it does is publish its own video game clips.
PewDiePie has a net worth of $40 million, making him The Highest Paid YouTube Star in the world.
- In June 2014, The Wall Street Journal reported that PewDiePie earned $4 million in 2013. And in the next year, he made an estimated $140,000–$1.4 million from YouTube revenue.
- In 2015, He appeared at the top of Forbes’ October 2015 list of the richest YouTube stars with a reported $12 million earned in 2015.
- As of 2016, PewDiePie was the highest-earning YouTuber with a net worth reaching $15 million.
- In 2017, he made $12 million.
- In 2018, he made $15.5 million.
- In 2019 he earned $13 million.
As this writing, PewDiePie charges $450,000 for a single sponsored video. In an interview, PewDiePie confirmed that his net worth is $40 million.
PewDiePie was born on the 24th of October 1989 in Gothenburg, Sweden. Lotta Christine Joanna and Olf Christian Kjellberg were born, and raised with his older sister Fanny.
He graduated from Göteborgs Hogry Samskula, then went on to obtain a degree in Industrial Economics and Technology Management from the Chalmers University of Technology. During this period, he dropped out of his studies to become a YouTube star.
He started his YouTube page “PewDiePie” on April 29, 2010, with a video from Minecraft featuring a zombie that appeared to him.
A few months after this video, he started downloading games like “Call Of Duty: Black Ops”, “Amnesia: The Dark Descent”, and “Dead Space 2”, and during the early days, it became popular with horror and suspense games.
- Read Also: The 20 Richest YouTubers as of 2021
- Read Also: 25 Celebrities with Highest Net worth | Richest Celebrities
In October 2011, PewDiePie created a blog called “Fuck Yeah PewDiePie” to fans of his videos, which increased his popularity.
His fame did not include just YouTube, he has more than 7 million fans on Facebook, 8 million followers on Twitter, and about 10 million on Instagram, and the number is still growing.
After creating his account in 2010, his channel had nearly 60,000 subscribers in December 2011, and by the time the number reached 700,000, he was asked to attend and speak at the Nunik conference in 2012.
- Don’t Miss: List of The Richest Man in the World as of 2021
- Check Also: The Most Expensive Watches that you Will Dream to Buy
In 2012, by July, his channel had reached one million subscribers, and it only took an additional two months to reach two million subscribers, and in October 2012, OpenSlate ranked his channel first on YouTube.
Chosen as one of the most influential people on the Internet in 2015, this person has created about 2,300 videos in high quality.
PewDiePie Date Marzia Buignini, a blogger and publisher of food and travel videos. The two have been dating since 2011, and now live together.
Rumors began to circulate about their separation, but they published a recent photo of them, in which they confirmed the incorrectness of the rumor.