Joe Biden Net Worth 2021: Joe Biden is the 46th and current president of the United States. An American politician and lawyer, he served as Vice President Barack Obama from 2009 to 2017, after ending his career in the Senate as Senator from 1973 to 2009.
In November 2020, he was chosen to be the 46th President of America.
As of 2021, Joe Biden has a net worth of $9 million.
|Full name:||Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.|
|Born:||November 20, 1942 (age 77)|
|Profession:||President of the United States|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
|Net Worth:||$9 Million|
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., known as Joe Biden, was born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, in the United States of America on November 20, 1942, to his father, Joseph Biden, and his mother, Catherine Eugenia, the eldest of four children.
When he was ten years old, his family moved to Claymont, Delaware, where he graduated in 1961 from the Ariashmir Academy, and he also obtained a double degree in history and political science from the University of Newark.
He joined Syracuse University of Law according to a mid-term scholarship that he obtained as a four-back (American football player), from which he graduated with a degree in attorneys in 1968, and joined the judiciary in 1969.
By the time he reached the age of 30, Biden became the 6th youngest senator in the history of the United States of America.
Joe Biden’s Personal Life:
Biden’s first marriage was to Nelia Hunter, and they had two sons Hunter and Beau Biden, and a lonely girl, Naomi Christina, who died at the age of 2 with her mother in a tragic car accident while they went shopping with her two brothers, who survived the accident with accidental injuries.
Joe Biden married again to Jill Jacobs in 1977, and they have one daughter, Ashley Biden.
Read Also: British Royal Family Net Worth 2021
Joe Biden Net Worth 2021
The politician and current president of the USA, Joe Biden, has a net worth of about $9 Million, according to the latest estimates from Forbes.
Joe Biden net worth of 2021 is through working in politics, writing books, and real estate, in addition to his presidential position.
Biden salary in the Senate:
Biden was on an annual salary of 32,500 pounds, the equivalent of more than 150,000 pounds now.
Biden continued to serve in the Senate until 2009, increasing his salary to 129,000 pounds before leaving the house permanently.
After leaving the Senate, Joe Biden served as US Vice President Barack Obama from 2009 to 2017, during which he would earn a whopping £ 171,000.
Revenue From Speeches:
Biden Joe has added to his net worth just under $ 15 million from speaking engagements, and he often earns hundreds of thousands of dollars for a single speech.
He has become a sought-after public speaker, giving 40 speeches from 2017 to 2018.
In 2018, Joe earned $ 190,000 for a single speech at Drew University in New Jersey.
Revenue From Book Deals:
After Biden left the vice president’s office, Joe Biden and his wife signed three books worth $ 10 million.
After writing “Promise Me, Dad” in which he talks about his son’s death, Joe promoted his book with a tour. He has stopped over 40.
Base tickets cost $ 25, while VIP tickets with a photo with Biden cost $ 450.
How USA President Joe Biden & his wife spend their net worth?
Joe Biden and his wife Jill earned more than $ 15 million two years after leaving The White House, and spent a portion of their fortune buying a 446-square-meter home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, for $ 2.7 million.
A year later, they paid off a mortgage for another home they owned in Wilmington, and Biden raised $ 22 million for his campaign.
During all of his senatorial terms, Joe Biden has served as chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, and is considered – according to his political orientations and opinions on issues raised during that period – of moderate liberals in general, which included:
- His opposition to the Gulf War in 1991, but he called on his country and NATO to intervene in the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina that lasted between 1994 and 1995, and supported the bombing of Serbia in 1999 during the Kosovo War.
- His vote approved in favor of the resolution that authorized war on Iraq in 2002, but he opposed sending more forces to Iraq in 2007, and supported the idea of dividing Iraq into three regions based on a sectarian reference, and he also voted for the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001.
- He supported the diplomatic option with the use of sanctions if necessary, regarding the US relationship with Iran, opposing the Iranian Revolutionary Guard being considered a terrorist organization.
- He supported the granting of visas to visiting workers with regard to immigration, but he supported the idea of building a separation wall between the states and Mexico.
- He supports the idea of dividing Palestine into two states for the Jews and the Palestinians, and he is known for his strong support for Israel.
- His call for environmental protection has denounced the danger of climate change, as he opposed oil drilling in Alaska Reserves, preferring to search for alternative energy sources.
What is The USA President Joe Biden net worth? Joe Biden Net Worth 2021 is $ 9 million.